The Chinese edition of the supreme classic written by H.H. Dungse Thinley Norbu Rinpoche – The Ruby Rosary That Is Joyfully Accepted by Vidyadharas and Dakinis as the Ornament of a Necklace – was published in 2017. For the first time, the Chinese edition of this unparalleled masterly work is clearly presented to the readers of interest.
This commentary classic first explains the origin of Buddhism and how the Mahayana and Vajrayana teachings were developed and promulgated in India.
It then describes, after the Buddhism was introduced into Tibet, how the pith of Buddha’s teachings were completely inherited by and transformed into the Tibetan Buddhism, which has been promulgated all over the world. The last part of this classic documents the biographies of all incarnations of H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche, and how each incarnation of H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche benefits all sentient beings through different times with different identities, thereby giving all beings and practitioners a better understanding of the supreme Dudjom lineage.
All incarnations of H.H. Dudjom Rinpoche are briefly described below:
1) In the August Colorful Pure Land at the time of Bhadra Kalpa, the first incarnation manifested as Maha Vidyadhara Nuden Dorje, who was also an incarnation of the Primordial Buddha.
2) In the time of Buddha Shakyamuni in India, the second incarnation manifested as Sariputta, one of Buddha Shakyamuni’s chief principles known for his intellectual wisdom.
3) In the City of Gold Decoration, India, the third incarnation manifested as the Great Brahmin Saraha.
4) The fourth incarnation manifested as Krishnadhara, the chief minister of King Indrabhuti of Oddiyana.
5) In Nepal, the fifth incarnation manifested as the great accomplished master Humkara.
6) In the time of Guru Rinpoche, the sixth incarnation manifested as the Drogben Khyeuchung Lotsawa, whose merits and accomplishments are equal to those of Guru Rinpoche.
7) In India, the seventh incarnation manifested as the Pandita Smritijnana.
8) In the Lower Tsanh Nalung Rong region of Western Tibet, the eighth incarnation manifested as Rongdzom Mahapandita Chokyi Zangpo.
9) In Bhri Tsa Gang region of Amdo, Khams in Tibet, the ninth incarnation manifested as Katokpa Dampa Deshek.
10) In the Tsang Nyang Tod region of Tibet, the tenth incarnation manifested as Palden Ling Je Repa.
11) In Tibet, the eleventh incarnation manifested as Drogon Chogyel Phakpa, the leader of the Sakya lineage.
12) In the Paro region of Bhutan, the twelfth incarnation manifested as Drum khar Nagpopa.
13) In Sangan Drakar region of Domey, the thirteenth incarnation manifested as Hewa Chojung.
14) In the Derge region of Dokham, the fourteenth incarnation manifested as Rigdzin Düddul Dorje.
15) The fifteenth incarnation manifested as Gyeltse Sonam Detsen, the reincarnation of Rigdzin Düddul Dorje.
16) In the Bhayul region of Dokham, the sixteenth incarnation manifested as Dudul Rolpa Tsal.
17) In the Chagkhung region of the eastern part of Lower Dokham Da, the seventeenth incarnation manifested as Traktung Dudjom Lingpa.
18) In the Pemako region of Eastern Tibet, the eighteenth incarnation manifested as Dudjom Jidral Yeshe Dorje.
19) The future incarnation will manifest as the King of Shambhala, Rigsdan Gyalpo Chagkhor Chen.
20) The last incarnation will manifest as the last of the One Thousand Buddhas, Amitabha, in the age of Bhadra Kalpa.
Please email to email@example.com if you'd like to order.
c2018 - Samye.org.tw All Rights Reserved.